2018 CHEVROLET IMPALA GOES ON SALE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Chevrolet’s popular sedan ups the desirability quotient with 2018 model
New for 2018:
- New Premier designation replaces LTZ as the highest available trim on Impala
DUBAI - One of the most striking sedans in its class, the 2018 Chevrolet Impala is now on sale in the Middle East. The new Impala, with its segment-leading 305 horsepower 3.6L V6 engine, vast well-appointed cabin and advanced safety and entertainment technologies represents one of the most comprehensive offerings in its segment.
Since its launch in 2014, the Impala has been a firm favorite in the region and the 2018 version is poised to continue that momentum. For 2018 the impressively-appointed Chevrolet Impala also gets a new Premier designation that replaces LTZ as the top-spec model in the range.
“The 2018 Chevrolet Impala is one of the most remarkable cars in our lineup. Its aggressive yet fluid styling is backed by a potent V6 engine and its serene cabin is among the most spacious and tech-laden. With 10 airbags and a host of available cutting edge safety and entertainment features it is one of the most accomplished family cars on the market.” said Ahmed Soudodi, Head of Brand at Chevrolet Middle East.
The 2018 Chevrolet Impala also offers an impressive array of safety, entertainment and convenience features including 10 airbags, an advanced MyLink infotainment system that mirrors smartphone functionality, as well as wireless phone charging.
The Impala’s 3.6L V6 engine makes 305 horsepower and 264 lb-ft (356Nm) of torque and is paired with General Motors’ proven six-speed Hydra-Matic transmission to deliver the perfect balance of performance and efficiency.
A thoughtfully designed full-size sedan, Impala offers advanced safety and entertainment technologies, modern design cues and excellent efficiency – a combination that continues to draw accolades.
- For 2018, Impala is offered in LS, LT and Premier models
- Impala offers a potent and efficient powertrain with a 3.6L V-6 matched with a six-speed automatic transmission
- Output is rated at 305 horsepower and 264 lb-ft (356Nm) of torque
- Lightweight features contribute to a more balanced driving experience
- Safety features include 10 standard air bags, available Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and rear-park assist
- Connectivity and infotainment technologies include BOSE® active noise cancelation technology as well as an 8-inch MyLink infotainment system designed to support Apple CarPlay and is Android Auto ready*
- Wireless charging, standard in Premier model, allows smartphone users to charge their compatible device by simply placing their phone on a charging pad in front of the shifter, with no need for cords or wires
- The Impala is available in 7 exterior colors, including premium Cajun red Tintcoat, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat, and Mosaic Black Metallic, as well as standard Blue Velvet Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White and Black
*Android Auto features subject to regional availability