ALL NEW TRAVERSE NOW AVAILABLE IN CHEVROLET SHOWROOMS ACROSS THE REGION
Visitors to the 2017 Dubai International Motor Show will get a closer look at Chevrolet’s second all-new crossover to go on sale in the Middle East within a year
DUBAI - Chevrolet Middle East has reimagined and reinforced its crossover range with the launch of the new 2018 Traverse in the region following the introduction of the first-ever Equinox earlier in the year. Boasting a comprehensive list of exterior, interior and technological enhancements, the all-new Traverse is now on sale at Chevrolet dealerships across the Middle East with a manufacturer suggested starting launch price of USD 31,720.
The bold new exterior styling, which is inspired by Chevrolet’s full-size SUVs, is refined yet purposeful. The all-new design is further complemented by premium cues such as chrome accents, LED signature lighting and available D-Optic LED headlamps.
The 2018 Traverse is first and foremost a family car and that is reflected in its impressive roster of available active safety features including Surround Vision, Cross-Traffic Alert, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, Front Pedestrian Detection and IntelliBeam headlamps.
“For a family, car safety is of paramount importance and the new Traverse delivers abundantly in that area – it features an unrivalled suite of passive and active safety as well as connectivity features. This technology combined with best-in-class passenger and cargo room ensures the new Traverse will appeal to customers with varying lifestyle needs,” said Ahmed Soudodi, Head of Brand, Chevrolet Middle East.
On the move, the 2018 Traverse is equally capable and refined with a potent 3.6L V-6 delivering 310 horsepower and 360Nm of torque to the front wheel, or optionally to all four corners, via an all-new nine-speed automatic gearbox.
Ahmed Soudodi added: “Now on sale across Chevrolet showrooms in the Middle East, the new Traverse is the fourth comprehensively redesigned vehicle in our crossover/SUV range this year. It is part of our commitment to offer our customers the safest, most advanced vehicles in their respective segments. The 2018 Traverse continues our new-product charge and I am confident it will replicate the success of its stablemates in the region.”
The 2018 Chevrolet Traverse is now available in four grades including LS, LT [LT leather], Premier (replacing the LTZ trim) and the sumptuously appointed new High Country model. Visitors to the 2017 Dubai International Motor Show will be able to take a close look at the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse on the Chevrolet stand from November 14 – 18, 2017.
NEW FOR 2018
- Wrapped in bold and refined styling, the completely redesigned Traverse offers technologies to help keep passengers of all ages and lifestyles comfortable and connected
- Best-in-class third-row legroom, maximum cargo room and passenger volume
- Enhanced roster of available active safety features
- A new look inspired by Chevrolet’s full-size SUVs, with purposeful proportions complemented by premium cues such as chrome accents, LED signature lighting and available D-Optic LED headlamps
- Two new trim levels: Premier (replacing LTZ from 2017) and luxurious High Country
- New split-folding second-row seat and second-row captain’s chairs improve on the Traverse’s original Smart Slide® feature. The curbside seat is capable of tipping up and sliding forward, even with a forward-facing child seat in place, to provide open and easy access to the third row
- New Traction Mode Select is standard on all models and allows the driver to make real-time adjustments to the vehicle’s driving mode to account for varying road conditions